At the UFC 275 main event, Jiri Prochazka will attempt to dethrone Glover Teixeira as the light heavyweight champion in an event planned to take place in Kallang, Singapore.
Teixeira fought his way to the top of the UFC rankings. Between championship bids, he spent nearly a decade in the 205-pound category and won on his second attempt.
Prochazka didn’t have to wait long to achieve his dream of becoming a champion. He’s only fought in two UFC battles, but he’s made the most of them. He’s on his way to a championship opportunity after two knockout victories.
It’s a championship doubleheader with Valentina Shevchenko and Taila Santos fighting for the flyweight belt. Shevchenko will attempt to extend her reign of terror against Santos, a newcomer.
Here’s a look at the whole card, as well as predictions for the night’s most important fights.
Jiri Prochazka Record And Bio :
Born: October 28, 1979
Reach: 76 inches
Total Fights: 40
Glover Teixeira Record And Bio :
Born: October 14, 1992
Reach: 80 inches
Total Fights: 32
UFC 275 Fight Card
Main Card (ESPN+ pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Glover Teixeira (c) +170 ($100 wager wins $170) vs. Jiri Prochazka -200 (wager $200 to win $100)—light heavyweight championship
- Valentina Shevchenko (c) -630 vs. Taila Santos +450—women’s flyweight championship
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk +140 vs. Zhang Weili -160
- Jack Della Maddalena -155 vs. Ramazan Emeev +135
- Rogerio Bontorin +185 vs. Manel Kape -225
Prelims (ESPN2/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Seungwoo Choi -235 vs. Josh Culibao +190
- Brendan Allen -320 vs. Jacob Malkoun +250
- Steve Garcia -180 vs. Maheshate +155
- Andre Fialho -145 vs. Jake Matthews +125
Early Prelims (ESPN+, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Silvana Gomez Juarez -140 vs. Liang Na +120
- Joselyne Edwards -155 vs. Ramona Pascual +135
- Batgerel Danaa -140 vs. Kyung Ho Kang +120
UFC 275 info
- Event : UFC 275
- Date: June 11
- Location: Singapore Indoor Stadium — Kallang, Singapore
- Start time: 10 p.m. ET (Main card)
- tv: ESPN+ PPV